At Dublin Scrap Metal, diversity is “Business As Usual”. Since its inception, Dublin Scrap Metal, Inc., has built a foundation on the importance of diversity, to a point where diversity is not only accepted but also expected.
Dublin values diverse people with the principle of success based on the sharing of ideas, communicating honestly, and respecting one another. As its customer base becomes increasingly diverse, Dublin secures loyalty from all segments of the scrap industry. With that said, Dublin is recognized as a representative of America’s vivid diversity of culture, people and ideas.
At Dublin Scrap Metal, it is important to secure diverse people who bring ideas, experiences and talent to the field, which will help in achieving its vision and mission. Dublin is a direct reflection of the diversity that is uniquely American. The company works to ensure that there are no artificial barriers that limit each and every team member from at-taining their goals and dreams.
Dublin retains an array of existing certifications and registrations in the following segments:
- The U.S. Small Business Administration has qualified Dublin Scrap Metal, Inc. as a Hubzone Certified Small Business Concern (SBC)
- Central Contractors Registration for Federal Government Contracts (CCR)
- Diversity is a business imperative
- Everyone is accountable for embracing our culture
- Diversity is demonstrated by:
- Our senior leaders’ attitudes and actions
- Our message to and interactions with our customers
- The vendors with whom we conduct business
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the best talent
- Recognizing, promoting and rewarding associates who deliver superior results
- Embracing diverse individuals, ideas and experience